Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ROXANNE PALLETT DOES IT BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE

    It is not necessary that you should agree with my point of view, i believe when it comes to bikini our girl Roxanne can do it better than all those damn famous bikini girls. The first thing that struck me about these pictures of Roxanne Pallett is the fact that she kind of looks like a brunette Michelle Williams.


    I love Michelle. She’s one of my favorite actresses which makes me like Roxanne a bit more. The second thing that struck me is that it’s clearly a little chilly where these pictures were snapped and how great that is. I love these pictures and, beyond the Michelle connection, I love this girl. She looks like she’s having a blast frolicking in the water and there’s little I like more than watching hot girls have fun. She’s a lovely girl and I hope I get to see more of her.



















    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/roxanne-pallett-does-it-better-than.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive