Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Imogen Thomas Shows While A Mud Bath



    Imogen Thomas is a hot who likes to set new trend we saw many of her images this week this set is for today rest we will share with you tomorrow.

    Her she is playing with mud which her Indian guru told her is good for her beauty and sex appeal. I’m not sure how it works. I went from not seeing pictures of Imogen Thomas ever to seeing her every couple of days.

    Am I complaining? I’m not sure. She’s one of those celebs I find looks awesome in some pics and not so great in others. I guess some girls just look better with their clothes on. I’m not saying I find her body unattractive. Well, I suppose I am. I think it’s the tattoo.

    I was really hoping it wasn’t real but it definitely looks like it is. I can’t quite make out what it says. It looks to me like, “Liars and cheats will never have my heart” which seems like an interesting choice considering why her name is in the headlines right now.

    You know, that whole thing where she had an affair with a married man. Perhaps it would’ve been better to add “but they can have my body” to the end of that phrase.































    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/imogen-thomas-shows-while-mud-bath.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive