Monday, August 8, 2011

CARMEN ELECTRA IS STILL TOO MUCH WHILE DOING YOGA


    Carmen Electra doesn't need any introduction, she is a super star and rocks like ever. With this set of pictures I really got amazed by her body and flexibility. I know I can be a little inconsistent on my feelings regarding many celebs, but I honestly really like Carmen.


    She isn’t the classiest broad in the business, but she’s never claimed otherwise. She isn’t the best actress but who really expects her to be. Carmen is known for being hot and while you might not hear her name as often as you once did, she’s still a knockout. If any other celebrity was photographed in some of these positions, we might be shocked, but it surprises absolutely no one with this woman.





















    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/carmen-electra-is-still-too-much-while.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive