Monday, August 8, 2011

GORGEOUS CAMERON DIAZ IS LEARNING SWIMMING NOWADAYS


    The special characteristic of Cameron Diaz is that she never ages. I swear on my life the woman is just as gorgeous now as she was when she first burst onto the scene way back when. Here in Miami, Cameron looks absolutely smoking hot in a sexy yellow bikini and trying to learn swimming.




    Now, I’m going to confess, I don’t know anything about sports. I’m pretty sure that’s boyfriend, Alex Rodriguez, in the pictures with her, but again, I have no idea. With Cameron, relationships kind of come and go. She definitely doesn’t seem like a girl in a rush to settle down. Anyway, who even pays attention to the guy when the girl is as stunning as Cameron.











    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/gorgeous-cameron-diaz-is-learning.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive