Friday, August 26, 2011

ILARY BLASI IN AN UNFLATTERING BATHING SUIT





    If you’ve been reading my posts for a while, you know I’ve only recently become acquainted with the beautiful creature that is Ilary Blasi. In the short time that I’ve been writing about her, however, I’ve never seen pictures of her that didn’t absolutely melt my butter… until these ones.

    She still looks unbelievably gorgeous of course but I’m not really sure the bathing suit she chose was really the best idea. It really doesn’t flatter her at all which is a shame as this is probably the only bathing suit in the world she couldn’t make work with a body like hers. All the same, here in Sabaudia, Ilary still looks stunning. I’m just hoping next time we see her, she’s in a fabulous bikini instead of an only okay one piece.









    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/ilary-blasi-in-unflattering-bathing.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive