Saturday, August 27, 2011

Megan Fox covers Amica September issue

    With her sex appeal helping to stretch her popularity overseas, Megan Fox was chosen to cover popular Italian magazine Amica’s September 2011 issue.

    The “Transformers” actress posed for a fashionable photo shoot adorning the publication’s pages while chatting about topics including her “sex-bomb” status, piercings and tattoos and fitness efforts.

    Highlights from Megan’s interview are as follows. For the full interview, make sure you visit Amica!

    On whether there is something about her body that she dislikes:
    “Of course, I have a lot of flaws. But I do not tell them – ever.”

    On her Marilyn Monroe tattoo:
    “I’m removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar. I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life.”

    On her navel piercing:
    “Oh, this? I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20.

    On being dubbed as a ‘sex-bomb’:
    “What they call me sexy is not something that I can operate or shut down at will, but something that shines through as a journey, from how I talk, how I move. On the screen, I seem very sure of myself, but the real world is the place where I feel more conflict.”











    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/megan-fox-covers-amica-september-issue.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive