Monday, August 15, 2011

Jessica Alba gorgeous covering Allure August

    Jessica Alba looks fabulous on the cover of the August 2011 issue of Allure magazine and talks about body type in her interview.

    The “Fantastic Four” hotie discussed how she embraces her post-baby body- “There’s a reason why certain areas of the body are desirable – because it all leads to reproduction. There’s a science behind it all. It’s not just to sell whatever you’re selling on a billboard or a magazine or a movie.”

    She continued, “I can’t ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor. My body’s just different.The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It’s a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterwards. Unless you’re Gisele.”

    As for her motivation for becoming an A-list actress- “I wanted to never, ever, ever have to worry about money ever in my lifefinancial security was a huge motivator for me when I was young.”










    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/08/jessica-alba-gorgeous-covering-allure.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive