Monday, September 19, 2011

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN RIHANNA GETS IN A MESH DRESS




    Sure the mesh dress looks to be over a bikini but I still think it’s sexy. I like Rihanna. I like her a lot. To be honest, I don’t understand all the hate she gets. She’s a pretty girl, she makes catchy pop music that apparently a lot of people enjoy (but few people seem to want to admit liking) and she seems fun.

    I like her fiery attitude and yes, I even like the hair. Here in Miami, Rihanna looks sexy in an adorable kind of way and I like that about her. She can go from outrageous diva to adorable girl next door to sexy siren seamlessly. I always look forward to seeing new pictures of Rihanna.











    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/what-happens-when-rihanna-gets-in-mesh.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive