Friday, September 16, 2011

ITS WHEN AUDRINA PATRIDGE GOES TO THE HARD ROCK HOTEL



    I’ve always been a little back and forth on Audrina Patridge. Sometimes I think she’s gorgeous and sometimes I think she’s only okay. It all depends on the pictures which is kind of weird. Normally, a smoking hot girl is gorgeous no matter way.

    Regardless, I think Audrina looks really good in these pictures from the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. I like the bikini and the blue button up vest left open. It’s a nice look for her. I’m also really liking the dark hair and the sunglasses. She looks comfortable yet sexy and, for once, I can’t find anything to hate on about these pictures. Well done, Audrina.











    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-when-audrina-patridge-goes-to-hard.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive