Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MELISSA SATTA SHOWS OFF HER INCREDIBLE SKILLS




    Melissa Satta, the American-born model and actress, hits Formentera Beach in Spain in a blue bikini and reminds me why I love bikini pictures so very much. What an incredible body. What a beautiful girl. I know there are some folks out there that don’t like tattoos on women but I am not among that group.

    A well placed tattoo can really be a thing of beauty. Those little stars on her hips drawn attention to that fabulous belly of hers. I don’t know why, but I also really like the bracelets on her wrist. Such a small detail, but they really grab my attention for some reason.

































    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/melissa-satta-shows-off-her-incredible.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive