Friday, September 30, 2011

SIZZLING MALIN AKERMAN HITS MIAMI BEACH



    The last time I wrote about Malin Akerman I wrote about the fact that she replaced Lindsay Lohan in the Linda Lovelace biopic ‘Inferno’. I haven’t heard much about that project in a little while, but I’m really looking forward to it; especially after seeing these pictures of Malin on Miami Beach.


    This girl is sexy, but she’s not sexy in the big breasted blond bimbo sort of way. She has a real retro kind of beauty and I definitely appreciate that. It isn’t always easy to stand out in Hollywood, but Malin seems to have figured out how to do just that. I love her. Can’t wait for ‘Inferno’.





















    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/sizzling-malin-akerman-hits-miami-beach.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive