Sunday, September 18, 2011

SUGABABES WEAR VINYL AT G.A.Y




    I have never been a huge fan on the Sugababes but I’ve never really had a specific problem with them either. They’re lovely looking girls and their music isn’t all that bad for what it is. I have listened to them a time or two and never really disliked anything I’ve heard so I guess I’m a fan; a casual fan, but a fan none the less.

    With that said, I’m not really sure how I feel about these pictures from G.A.Y nightclub in London. Sure the girls look sexy but, as a woman, I can’t help thinking about how unbelievably uncomfortable those outfits look. I have a two pairs of vinyl type pants and they’re about the least comfortable pants in the world. They look hot though, so I guess that’s what matters. The things we women will do for fashion.









    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/sugababes-wear-vinyl-at-gay.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive