Friday, September 30, 2011

Holly Madison Takes Out Insurance Policy on Breasts



    Holly Madison might not be the boob we think she is. The heavy-topped model is apparently well aware of her one marketable asset and has taken out a $1 million insurance policy on her breasts.


    Holly did it to protect herself and those who appear in her Las Vegas production, Peepshow, Hef's ex tells People:

    "I've heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not?, because if anything happened to my boobs, I'd be out for a few months and I'd probably be out a million dollars. I thought I'd cover my assets."

    To get a look at other women who might want to consider similar action, visit our gallery of bikini photos now!

    [Photo: WENN.com]
    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/holly-madison-takes-out-insurance.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive