Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Sexy Topless GQ Feature ( 3 Photos + 2 Videos )




    Bringing her sexiness to another publication, Rosie Huntington Whiteley heats up the pages of the November 2011 issue of GQ South Africa. The English model/actress posed for a stunning feature, as she showed off her too-hot figure while scantily clad and topless throughout.


    With a behind the scenes video also included, Rosie talked about her passion for food in the short accompanying interview, first saying, "My baby fat melted away as I got older."

    The 24-year-old added, "I'm a huge eater! It can be anything from a roast dinner cooked by my mum to pizza or burgers. I love chips. I'm a British farm girl - I love to eat, it's a really important part of my life!"






    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/rosie-huntington-whiteley-sexy-topless.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive