Saturday, October 29, 2011

Caprice Bourret’s Sexy Cheerleader Party




    I don’t really remember who this Caprice Bourret chick is, I think she’s one of those busty british nobodies, but she turned forty last night and instead of spending it crying into her gigantic glass of wine while wearing a wedding dress she’s never had the chance to wear,


    she threw herself a trashy halloween birthday party. Smart move. Here she is dressed as a sexy Dallas Cowboys cheerleader as she makes her way in. I like it. Obviously she’s way too old to be an actual Dallas Comboys cheerleader, but I’d still hit it.















    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/caprice-bourrets-sexy-cheerleader-party.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive