Friday, October 21, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Wears A Pair Of Tiny Shorts While Walking Her Dog




    Actress Amanda Seyfried and some friends took their dogs for a walk at Runyon Canyon in Hollywood, CA yesterday (October 19). The actress wore a tiny pair of patterned shorts which showed off her toned legs.


    Amanda was seen out with her dog Finn the day before while doing a spot of shopping at the Grove in Hollywood.

    PHOTOS: Justin Timblerlake & Amanda Seyfried Get Patriotic For W Magazine

    The actress recently revealed to Glamour magazine that she gets panic attacks due to the stress of being in the limelight. “I still do get terribly nervous, and that’s partly due to the fact I think too much and overanalyze things,” she continued. “I’ll start worrying about my parents or my dog, and I’ll picture him opening the window of my apartment and falling out, even though I can’t get that thing open myself.”

























    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/amanda-seyfried-wears-pair-of-tiny.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive