Saturday, October 29, 2011

Geri Halliwell: “Geri By Next” Gorgeous




    Showing the world that she’s still got it, Geri Halliwell stripped down to nothing but lingerie for a recent photoshoot promoting her new collection called “Geri By Next.”


    The former “Spice Girls” gal looked smokin’ hot in a variety of sexy bras and underwear as she confidently worked it for the camera.

    Keeping the fellas in mind, the 39-year-old and British retail giants Next came up with a line for women that men would also like.

    Geri told press, "I feel I understand women's bodies. This was my chance to do the sort of underwear for girls that the boys would like too, if you know what I mean!"











    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/geri-halliwell-geri-by-next-gorgeous.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive