Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ashley Greene Talks About Fame, Nude Photos & Demi Lovato




    Twilight star Ashley Greene has been through quite a lot in her short time at the top of the celeb chain. Ashley is Allure Magazine’s November cover girl and she opened up about everything from her sudden fame, to her nude photo scandal and of course her feeling about Demi Lovato. Also make sure to check out the gallery for some gorgeous shots of Ashley from the photo shoot.


    Ashley was relatively unknown before Twilight skyrocketed her to stardom, but being well known is not without its faults. “It’s a double-edged sword. It’s amazing to be known, and it’s great that there is this audience that wants to know about me. But I’m like, ‘I’m going to be known for coming out of the gym rather than [for] what film I have coming out.’” He look! Ashley coming out of the gym!

    Back in 2009, Ashley had herself a little nude photo scandal. The photos were quickly taken down, but not before loads of people saw them. Ashley took it well, though. She says, “One of my family members said to me, ‘Ashley, everyone does it. You’re just famous.”

    And how are she and Demi Lovato doing? Before Ashley started dating Reeve Carney, she made headlines for getting Joe Jonas after Demi and being one of the reasons Demi sough treatment. “I’m really happy that she’s doing well. She and I never had a problem with each other. But, you know, it doesn’t go away…. Jen Aniston still gets asked about Angelina Jolie.” Check out the photos in the gallery and grab Allure for more from Ashley.











    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/ashley-greene-talks-about-fame-nude.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive