Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rihanna Goes Blonde For Vogue, Trying To Clean Up Image




    We all know Rihanna as the bad girl we would want to be friends with. Sadly though, some people are pressuring the Barbadian beauty to change up her image. Rihanna is on this month’s cover of Vogue and looks stunning with blonde, Marilyn Monroe-esque hair and a killer body to match.


    According to Rihanna, her bad girl image was really just an act. “That’s not me. That’s a part I play. The things I say in my songs, they expect it of me and [being a role model] became more of my job than I wanted it to be. But no, I just want to make music. That’s it.” Aww. Don’t say it’s just an act! Being all sexy, raunchy and flipping of photographers is so entertaining for us!

    The singer also said she’s really had to clean up her vocabulary. Remember the c*** necklace she wore? “Yeah, it’s funny. That word is so offensive to everyone in the world except for Bajans. You know African-Americans use the n-word to their brothers? Well, that’s the way we use the c-word. When I first came here, I was saying it like it was nothing, like, “Hey, c***”, until my make-up artist finally had to tell me to stop. I just never know.”

    So, with this new image idea, I’m assuming we can see more of stuff like this: Rihanna and her little brother out shopping; and less this: Rihanna wearing a bandanna bra and groping herself. Which Rihanna do you prefer? Check out the photos from her Vogue photo shoot then share your thoughts in the comments.

    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/rihanna-goes-blonde-for-vogue-trying-to.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive