Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jacqueline Laurita on Teresa Giudice: SCUM!





    Jacqueline Laurita may be exiting The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but she's intent on landing a few blows against a castmate before she departs. In response to a rumor this week that Melissa Gorga formerly worked as a stripper, Laurita has taken to Twitter and implied that Gorga's sister-in-law, Teresa Giudice, is behind the chatter.


    "Teresa told me that 'rumor' about Melissa when she first started the show," Laurita Tweeted today. "She wanted her out then. She knew. She plotted it. She played dumb on camera and even defended Melissa."

    "Teresa is scum!"

    Regarding the rumor itself, Gorga's ex-boss came out on Thursday and said Melissa was simply a bartender at his establishment, while this Housewife has posted a denial on her personal website.

    "This is 100% NOT TRUE. I did bartend fro a few weeks at a bikini bar while I was in college. My outfit was a tank top, shorts and sneakers. SORRY, no bubbies there."

    Yes, she wrote bubbies. Every single one of these people really has to go.

    Laurita, fortunately, claims she is pretty much already holding out for a new contract gone, Tweeting: "OK, so I'm losing it. This is what all this negativity I'm surrounded w/does 2me. I'm taking deepbreaths & getting control of myself."

    [Photo: WENN.com]
    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/jacqueline-laurita-on-teresa-giudice.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive