Sunday, October 2, 2011

Demi Lovato Gives Thanks for Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez




    Demi Lovato has been through a lot. The singer hasn't been shy about discussing these obstacles, as she hopes her experience will help other young girls struggling with low self-esteem. In a new interview, meanwhile, Lovato goes out of her way to acknowledge a pair of famous friends who have helped her navigate through the tough times:


    "I feel like there are some people that you're friends with that talk to you on Twitter or you text," she tell Billboard, "but the people that are really there for me are the people that were there for me when I went into treatment. The people that were calling me while I was in there were Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez. Those two girls, they meant the world to me. They still do."

    Up next professionally for Lovato, she'll unleash"Who's That Boy" as the second single off "Unbroken." It will follow "Skyscraper," which shot to number-10 on the Hot 100 in July.

    "I've been on such a journey over the past year that it just feels awesome to be able to release music that I've worked really hard on, and now that it's done well [on the chart] it feels even better," Demi told the magazine.
    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/10/demi-lovato-gives-thanks-for-kim.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive