Thursday, September 1, 2011

SARA JEAN UNDERWOOD IN IN HER ANIME MODE




    There are two names I think of when I think of G4′s “Attack of the Show” – Olivia Munn and Sara Jean Underwood. One of them is only kind of okay (in my always humble opinion) and the other is a smoking hot, super sexy babe who haunts my dreams.

    I won’t say that the first statement applies to Olivia and the second to Sara Jean but I will say I would give my left arm for a chance to even sniff Sara Jean’s hair (the hair on her head, guys). Here at the Anime Expo, Sara Jean looks so unbelievably hot I kind of want to cry. I don’t know what else to say about these pictures. Too. Much. Hot.


















    Source URL: https://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/09/sara-jean-underwood-in-in-her-anime.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive