Saturday, November 26, 2011

Some Coupley Fun Of Jessica Jane Clement In Cyprus



    These pictures could have cost me, my life. The guy with whom Jessica is having fun with was very angry on seeing me taking there pictures and we ran after me, long story..


    Lets focus on our babe so here is Jessica Jane Clement who did not need any buoyancy at all while enjoying a dip in Cyprus as her breasts did all the work. Her rather small bikini certainly had all the eyes, but why in the world is she wearing two bottoms. The leopard bikini bottoms need to go, maybe they are hiding a more revealing skimpier pink bottoms. Wonder who that tattooed hunk is? He seems to be a bit handsy, like a teenager on a first date. Wonder how Jessica likes this behavior that she even tooks off her panties.















    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/11/some-coupley-fun-of-jessica-jane.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive