Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rihanna covers Glamour September 2011


    Rihanna is covering the September 2011 issue of Glamour magazine.


    It will be on newsstands on Tuesday (August 9) and the Barbadian beauty is wearing Dolce & Gabbana outfits while chatting about topics like her averseness to drama and trying to be a role model for young girls.


    Highlights from Rihanna’s interview with Glamour are as follows:


    On pushing through tough times in life: “I think honesty is the ultimate liberation in life. People want to shy away from the truth and keep sweeping it under the rug. But after a while, you pick up the rug and there’s just way too much dirt, so you might as well just be up front about it.”


    On being a role model adoring female fans: “I want to set the right example and, at the same time, live my life….I feel like pop stars can’t be rock stars anymore because they have to be role models, and it takes the fun out of it for us, because we just want to have fun with art.”


    When it comes to drama, she said: “I hate drama. But at the same time, nothing bothers me more than when life’s perfect. And that’s the sick part. I just love a challenge, whether it’s a relationship, my career, clothing…”














    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/07/rihanna-covers-glamour-september-2011.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive