Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hot HQ Pics Of Audrina Patridge


    I really hate writing posts about Audrina Patridge because I feel a complete lack of ability to be consistent in my opinion of her. In this pictures, the reality star looks smoking hot. In other pictures I’ve written about on this site, she’s only moderatly attractive. I don’t understand how that’s possible. Lighting? Surgery? Who knows. Anyway, here in Mexico, Audrina looks gorgeous. I sometimes think she looks a bit too thin, but in these pictures she looks more athletic than scary skinny. I hope we keep seeing more pictures like this of Audrina. Sometimes it’s fun to be nice to someone you’re normally not nice to.











    Source URL: http://kerr-s.blogspot.com/2011/06/hot-hq-pics-of-audrina-patridge.html
    Visit kerr for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive